- Tied for the K&N Pro Series East lead with three victories in 2011. 12 starts, three wins, one pole, eight top-5 and 8 top-10 finishes. 3rd in the championship standings. Drove for Michael Waltrip Racing
- Won the inaugural NASCAR K&N Pro Series East stand-alone race at Martinsville for Joe Gibbs Racing. 10 starts, two wins, two poles, six top-5 and 7 top-10 finishes. Finished 2nd in the Championship standings.
- Is the youngest pole winner in K&N Pro Series East earning the pole in his first series start at Greenville-Pickens Speedway. Drove for Andy Santerre Motorsports. 11 starts, two wins, one pole, six top-5 and 9 top-10 finishes. Finished 3rd in the Championship points standings.
- Earned five wins on the ASA Late Model Series finished 2nd in the Championship points standings in 2008.
- Scored 26 Dirt Modified wins in 2007. Finished in the top-5 80% of the races entered. Won the 2007 Harris Clash title, becoming the youngest driver in history to accomplish that feat.
Brett Moffitt is proud of his past, excited about the present and preparing for the future. The 19-years old Grimes, Iowa native has competed on the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East for the last three seasons. In 33 starts, he has seven wins, four pole positions, 20 Top-5 and 24 Top-10 finishes with an average finish of 8th. He has ended each season on the Championship podium finishing 3rd in both 2009 and 2011 and 2nd in 2010. More impressive yet is that Moffitt enjoyed this success with three different teams over that three year span speaking volumes for his individual talent behind the wheel. Moffitt’s excitement for the present is due to his recent signing with newly formed, Hattori Racing Enterprises and the announcement he will contend for a Championship behind the wheel of the #11 HRE Toyota Camry. The 2012 K&N schedule lends itself to Moffitt’s future preparations as a Michael Waltrip Development Driver. The series will compete on six tracks that host NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide or Camping World Truck Series races providing valuable race experience for the young driver. Moffitt has proven himself in the past, he is ready to contend for the Championship in 2012 and knows that by racing his best week after week, the experience he gains will prepare him for his future.
Read more →
Dover, DE –The Hattori Racing Enterprise entries ran well in the opening and middle stages of the American Real TV 150 at Dover International Speedway in Dover, Delaware on Friday, September 28, 2012, only to …